- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. Kowalski's Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 3 oranges, peeled, sliced into 1/4" thick slices
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, sliced into 1" cubes
- 1 small jicama, peeled, sliced into 1/2" cubes
- 18 red tipped leaf lettuce, washed, dried, torn into pieces
In small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; add oranges, avocado and jicama, marinating about 30 min.
To Serve: Divide lettuce among 6 chilled salad plates; arrange oranges, avocado and jicama on top of greens. Drizzle with dressing.