Kiwi Grapefruit Salad
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced (about 3 oz. each)
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime zest
- - fresh squeezed lime juice, to taste
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
Gently toss fruit on a small platter or in a shallow serving dish; set aside. In a small mixing bowl, whisk yogurt with honey and lime zest; stir in lime juice until desired consistency is reached. Drizzle or spoon dressing on top of fruit; sprinkle with almonds.
Recipe adapted from the California Kiwifruit Commission.