Ginger Mint Melon Salad
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's 100% Pure Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. superfine sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp. minced crystallized ginger
- 16 oz. container Kowalski's Honeydew Chunks (about 3 cups)
- 16 oz. container Kowalski's Watermelon Spears, cubed (about 3 cups)
- 4 ½ oz. container blueberries (about 1 cup)
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a large salad or mixing bowl; gently stir in dressing, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Note: One fresh lime will give you enough zest and juice for this recipe. Zest the lime first, then roll the fruit on the counter before cutting and juicing it.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Calories: 90
Total Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Sodium: 20 mg
Each serving is a good source of these brain nutrients: beta-carotene and vitamin C.