Ginger Mint Melon Salad
- 1/4 cup Kowalski's 100% Pure Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. superfine sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp. finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp. minced crystallized ginger
- 16 oz. container Kowalski's Honeydew Chunks (about 3 cups)
- 16 oz. container Kowalski's Watermelon Spears, cubed (about 3 cups)
- 4 ½ oz. container blueberries (about 1 cup)
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together first 6 ingredients; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients in a large salad or mixing bowl; gently stir in dressing, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Note: One fresh lime will give you enough zest and juice for this recipe. Zest the lime first, then roll the fruit on the counter before cutting and juicing it.