Grape Waldorf Salad
- 1/2 cup organic low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp. sugar or 1 tbsp. Kowalski's Pure Honey
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 2 ribs)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 5 oz. organic baby spinach
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together first 2 ingredients; refrigerate, covered. Combine remaining ingredients in a large salad or mixing bowl; gently stir in dressing, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 36 mg
Each serving is also a good source of vitamins C and K, manganese and boron – all known to help support bone strength.