Here is a list of opportunities that may be available in our markets:
- Cashier: Efficiently process customer orders; scan items; process several forms of payment; develop memorizations skills; and carefully package groceries. Strong customer service skills required. No experience needed.
- Courtesy Clerk: Carefully package grocery orders to avoid damage at the checkout stands; load groceries into customers' cars; and provide maintenance and clean-up duties as needed. Strong customer service skills are required. No experience needed.
- Deli: Assist customers with deli purchases and suggest items to compliment meals or events. Prepare and stock deli items, receive vendor deliveries, rotate products, provide custom slicing of meats and cheese, and maintain department sanitation. No experience needed.
- Produce: Provide stocking support for the Produce Department. Ensure that produce shelves are full and that products meet or exceed standards for quality and freshness. Receive and break down vendor deliveries, build displays and stock product according to company guidelines. Job also requires lifting up to 70 pounds and considerable customer contact. Backup cashiering and courtesy duties may be required as needed.
- Grocery: Ensure that shelves are full and products are displayed according to company guidelines. Rotate stock, receive and sort products. Backup cashiering may be required, as well as miscellaneous clean-up duties as assigned. Assist customers with product location and special requests. Stakeholders may use pallet jacks, carts, or box cutters. Standing, walking, and kneeling are required. Job also requires lifting up to 50 pounds and considerable customer contact. No experience necessary.
- Dairy/Frozen: Ensure that shelves are full and products are displayed according to company guidelines. Rotate stock, receive and sort products. Stakeholders may use pallet jacks, carts, or box cutters and should expect exposure to cold temperatures. Standing, walking, kneeling, and lifting up to 70 lbs. are required.
- Bakery: Ensure that product meet or exceed standards for quality and freshness; rotate items and ensure products are displayed according to company guidelines. Assist customers with bakery purchases and suggest items to compliment meals or events. Wrap items, bake, clean up, and provide custom slicing of bread products. Job also requires the ability to lift sheet pans of product at or above shoulder level. Exposure to cold temperatures (in the bakery freezer) should be expected.
- Meat & Seafood: Provide prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers at the meat counter. Cut meat, stock product, wrap product, and display freshly cut meat and seafood according to company guidelines. Ensure that products meet standards for quality and freshness; ensure proper handling and sanitation. Position requires ongoing moderate to heavy lifting, walking, standing, operating meat equipment, and exposure to hot surfaces and oils. Primary learning challenge is in developing product knowledge and proficiency with the equipment.
- Gift & Floral: Provide prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers. Cut flowers, prepare bouquets, build gorgeous gift and floral displays, and prepare custom floral arrangements. Ensure that fresh flowers meet quality standards and that displays are well filled and aesthetically pleasing. Promote products with accurate signage and cross-merchandising.
- Food Demonstrator (Demos): Set up demo tables and stands; prepare food for both live and silent demos. Provide courteous, friendly, and accurate service to customers; be able to answer questions, educate the customer about the product and give culinary suggestions. Project a professional, clean appearance. Ensure proper handling, sanitation, freshness and quality of products; keep temperature-controlled foods within food safety standards.
- Starbucks: Primary job duties include preparing coffee, register functions, multi tasking, memorization skills and heavy customer service. Woodbury, Eagan, Oak Park Heights, White Bear Lake, Grand Avenue, Excelsior, Shoreview and Uptown only.
- Wine Shop: Stock wine, spirits and beer in appropriate locations. Conduct wine samplings; assist customers in food and beverage pairing. Maintain the cleanliness of the Wine Shop. Receive orders of wine and beer and display product according to company standards. Primary learning challenge is in developing knowledge of the various wines and spirits offered. Experience preferred.
Other opportunities will occasionally be available. Check our Job Openings pages for a list of positions currently open.