- Use in your favorite sweet bread pudding recipe.
- Make French toast, as in our recipe for Panettone French Toast.
- Make panettone croutons for use in spinach, pear and other green/fruit salads or atop a sweet potato casserole. Toss 1" cubes with olive oil and bake at 425° until lightly golden and crunchy (7-8 min.).
- Toast slices and serve on a cheese board or serve as a simple dessert with chocolate, caramel, maple or pumpkin dipping sauce.
- Serve in place of coffee cake at breakfast or brunch.
- Toasted panettone slathered with butter, drizzled with Acacia honey or sprinkled with cinnamon sugar is a delicious snack any time of day.
- Smear panettone toast with mascarpone cheese, scatter with figs and rosemary, and drizzle with honey.
- Panettone makes a delicious savory sandwich. Pile it high with roasted turkey, creamy Havarti cheese, sliced apples, spinach and cranberry mayo.