1 head green cabbage
6 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for seasoning to taste
- kosher salt and freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns, to taste
- Kowalski's Balsamic Vinegar, to taste
2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 390°.
- Slice cabbage into ¾" thick "steaks."
- Brush steaks evenly on both sides with oil; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper on one side.
- Working in batches, lay steaks flat in a single layer in preheated air fryer basket, being careful not to overcrowd; air-fry for 5 min. Flip steaks; continue to cook until dark golden and tender (about 5-7 min.).
- Drizzle steaks with oil and vinegar to taste; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley; serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese halfway through cooking for added crispiness and a punch of umami flavor.
- This recipe is delicious with any seasoning. Get creative!
- These are great as a side dish, but you can make them a meal when you top them with your favorite tomato sauce or Bolognese sauce.