16 oz. Kowalski's Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread (from the Dairy Department)
7 oz. chopped Boar's Head Corned Beef Round (from the Deli Department)
6 oz. well-drained sauerkraut
⅔ cup shredded Swiss cheese
½ cup Kowalski's Signature Fresh Thousand Island Salad Dressing (from the Produce Department)
- Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray, as needed, for spraying the baking dish
- rye bread or crackers, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together first 5 ingredients (through dressing) until fully combined.
- Scoop evenly into a glass baking dish sprayed lightly with oil (such as a 9x9" square baking dish or 9" round pie dish); bake in preheated oven until bubbly and dark golden-brown on top (15-20 min.).
- Let stand for 10 min. before serving with crusty rye bread or crackers.