Makes about ¼ cup
¼ cup Kowalski's Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp. Kowalski's Honey
1 tbsp. sugar
2 tsp. soy sauce
Combine vinegar, honey, sugar and soy sauce in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 1/4 cup (about 5 min.); skim off foam. Remove sauce from heat and cool to room temperature; set aside.
- Drizzle on grilled vegetables.
- Use to glaze hot-off-the grill salmon, tuna or sea bass.
- Drizzle on paninis or grilled veggie sandwiches.
- Use to glaze pork chops, tenderloin or burgers hot-off the grill or drizzle over hot steaks.
- Drizzle on Caprese salad or bruschetta, or any recipe featuring fresh tomatoes.