- Make a raw summer salad by combining raw corn kernels with your choice of zucchini, mango, jicama, red onion, cucumber and tomato with chopped fresh herbs like basil or cilantro. Dress simply with olive oil, fresh lime juice and salt and pepper. Add feta or goat cheese, if desired.
- Make a corn salsa by replacing half of the diced tomatoes in your recipe with corn kernels or simply add corn kernels to the prepared salsa of your choice.
- Serve corn kernels as a taco or nacho topping.
- Add corn kernels to any soup, especially gazpacho.
- Sprinkle corn kernels on green salads.
- Sauté corn kernels quickly in a hot skillet with chopped onion in a bit of butter; season with salt and pepper.
- Add corn kernels to cornbread or corn muffin recipes, even blueberry muffin recipes; just stir kernels into batter before baking.
- Add corn kernels to raw pancake batter before cooking.