1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into 1" florets
½ lb. Brussels sprouts, stem end trimmed, quartered
8 oz. sweet potato chunks, cut into 1" cubes
8 oz. mushrooms (such as baby bella), thickly sliced
1 small fennel bulb, fronds removed, cut into ¼" slices
3-4 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1-2 tbsp. Kowalski's Signature Award-Winning Rotisserie Rub (from the Meat Department)
- kosher salt and freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Divide vegetables evenly between 2 large sheet pans lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with oil and seasoning; gently stir to coat.
- Ensure vegetables are arranged in a single layer; roast until tender and dark golden-brown (25-35 min.).
- Season with salt and pepper to taste; serve immediately.
- 1-2 Honeycrisp apples, cut into 1" chunks can be roasted along with the vegetables; they’re a delicious seasonal addition to this dish.
- This recipe is the perfect match for Hearty Harvest Risotto.