½ cup Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tsp. Kowalski's Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice (from the Produce Department)
3 tbsp. minced fresh herbs, any combination (such as dill, chives and Italian parsley)
- kosher salt and freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns, to taste
- optional mix-ins: thinly sliced peeled fresh garlic cloves, crushed red pepper flakes and/or freshly grated lemon zest
1 lb. Kowalski's Fresh Hand-Pulled Mozzarella Cheese (from the Specialty Cheese Department), cut into ½" dice
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk oil with juice.
- Stir in herbs; season with salt and pepper.
- Add optional ingredients to taste.
- Add cheese; toss to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4-24 hrs., turning occasionally.
- Let cheese stand at room temperature for at least 1 hr. before serving.
- Stir and pour onto a serving platter; serve immediately.
- Serve this flavorful cheese as a party snack or even try it on top of a grilled pizza!