1 cup crumbled Israeli feta
6 tbsp. full-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ tsp. freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns, plus more as needed
1 pt. Bushel Boy Red Cherry Tomatoes
3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh oregano and thyme sprigs and crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a food processor, combine feta, yogurt, oil and black pepper; process until smooth.
- Add more oil as needed to reach desired consistency; set mixture aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, completely but lightly coat tomatoes and garlic with oil; season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Arrange tomatoes and garlic in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet; roast in preheated oven until tomatoes burst and garlic is dark golden on the edges (15-18 min.).
- Scoop feta mixture into a serving dish; garnish with warm tomatoes and garlic, herb sprigs and red pepper flakes.
- Finish dish with a drizzle of olive oil and additional black pepper to taste.
- Serve with pita crackers or pita chips or smear on a bagel for a truly delicious treat.