1 lb. Kowalski's Signature Kansas City Style BBQ Pulled Pork
1 tsp. finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
½ cup Kowalski's Fresh Guacamole
4 Kowalski's Sweet Egg Buns, split horizontally and lightly toasted
1 cup crumbled queso fresco
½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- garnishes, if desired: thinly sliced white onion and sliced tomato
- In a medium saucepan, heat pork over medium heat; keep warm.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix chipotle peppers into guacamole until well combined; spread evenly on top halves of buns.
- Top bottom buns with an equal amount of warm pork; top pork evenly with queso fresco and cilantro leaves.
- Add onion, tomato and top bun; serve immediately.
- Find Kowalski's Signature Kansas City Style BBQ Pulled Pork in the Meat Department.
- Find Kowalski's Fresh Guacamole in the Prepared Produce Section.
- Find Kowalski's Sweet Egg Buns in the Bakery Department.
- Find chipotle chiles in adobo sauce in the Global Food Aisle.