Makes about ½ cup
4 tbsp. Kowalski's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 ½ tbsp. Kowalski's Fig Balsamic Vinegar
1 tsp. Kowalski's Black Raspberry Jam
1-2 tsp. Dijon mustard (optional)
1-2 tsp. minced shallots (optional)
¾ tsp. kosher salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns
- In a screw-top glass jar, combine oil, vinegar and jam.
- If desired, add mustard and shallots.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Screw on lid; shake vigorously until well combined.
- If you are using up the last bit of jam in the container, you can make the dressing right in the jam jar. (The same goes for jarred mustard, if using.)