8 medium-size Yukon Gold potatoes
½ cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp. distilled vinegar
2 tbsp. Kowalski's Garlic Dill Mustard
1 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 tsp. paprika, plus more for garnish
3 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
2 celery stalks, diced, leaves reserved and chopped for garnish
2 green onions, trimmed and sliced, plus extra for garnish, if desired
- kosher salt and freshly ground Kowalski's Black Peppercorns, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper; roast until cooked through and fork-tender (about 45-50 min., depending on size).
- Let potatoes cool completely to room temperature.
- Peel potatoes; dice into ½" cubes.
- Transfer diced potatoes to a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together next 6 ingredients (through paprika); pour over potatoes and stir to coat.
- Add eggs, celery and onions; gently toss to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste; cover and store in the refrigerator for 1 hr. or up to 5 days.
- Garnish with celery leaves, green onions and paprika before serving.
- Baked or boiled waxy potatoes, such as red and fingerling potatoes, can also be used for this recipe. Boil potatoes whole to prevent them from falling apart.
- Keep the peel on the potatoes for an extra serving of fiber and beneficial phytonutrients.